NEW MARKET NEWS
ORGANO IS NOW IN SOUTH AFRICA!
Expand your ORGANO Business and share ORGANO’s mission
with an estimated 56 million potential South African customers!
Recognition announcement :
- This is an exclusive invitation for Sapphire Leaders and above only.
- Leaders are invited along with their spouses/partners at no charge.
- A nice dinner, recognition for all new leaders, and accommodation in a comfortable hotel will make this an event to remember.Please note travel expenses to the event city are not included.
- Distributors must have achieved Sapphire and above ranks over the three-month qualification period (1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018).
Join us for South Africa Launch Event!
6th of October 2018
- Registration from 11am
- Start at 1pm
- Finish at 5pm
- StoreFront 11am-12.30pm & 5pm-8pm
Gallagher Convention Centre, 19 Richards Drive, Midrand, Johannesburg.
DISTRIBUTOR SERVICES CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ORGANO SOUTH AFRICA
Distributor Services Phone Number*: +27 800 172 953*
*Toll-free South African landline number. Mobile charges may vary, subject to your service provider.
Opening hours: 10.00 am – 6.30 pm
LiveChat also available on our website www.organogold.com
- HOW DO I ENROLL AS AN ORGANO DISTRIBUTOR IN SOUTH AFRICA?
To become an Independent Distributor, you only need to complete and submit the Independent Distributor Application for South Africa and purchase the ORGANO Starter Kit. You can do this by:
Calling our Distributor Service Call Center.
Enrolling through the replicated website of your Sponsor.
Enrolling through the BackOffice of your Sponsor.
Enrolling directly on our website www.organogold.com
Don’t forget to choose South Africa as the country of enrollment!
Requirements to enroll as an ORGANO Distributor.
Be a legal resident of South Africa.
Be at least 18 years old and a permanent resident in South Africa.
Agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Policies and Procedures of the Company and warrant that you understand the compensation requirements specified in the ORGANO Compensation Plan.
Provide your local 13 digit Identity Card number* (This field is mandatory).
Provide your 10 digits Income Tax reference number*.
Please ensure the accuracy of numbers entered in order to receive commissions
- WHAT DOES THE STARTER ENTRY KIT CONTAIN?
- Access to your BackOffice for 12 months.
- Your own ORGANO personalized replicated website.
- Brochures and downloadable applications.
- Access to wholesale product purchases.
- WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE STARTER KIT AND OTHER PRODUCT ORDERS?
Payment with Credit card or Debit Card (MasterCard, Visa Card) through the BackOffice. Payment will be processed in ZAR.
Payment via bank deposit in ZAR. If you choose to pay via bank deposit, please complete the following:
Place your order and take note of the order total amount and the order number
You can now deposit the full order amount to the bank information below:
Bank Name: Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd Bank Address: 1st Floor, Alice Lane Building, Cnr 5th Street & Fredman Drive, Sandton 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa Bank Branch: Sandton Branch Number: 019205 Account name: OG South Africa Pty Ltd Account number for Deposit in ZAR: 370866045 Reference: Order Number (very important!) & Distributor ID
VAT rate of 15% is applicable on every order.
- HOW CAN I RECEIVE MY PRODUCT ORDERS?
Shipping costs and delivery information:
|First 5 items||R100|
|Cost per additional item||R5|
|Collection from Johannesburg warehouse||R50|
Limited Time Only.
- Collection of orders
Collection of your order can be made from our Johannesburg warehouse. This will need to be specified when you are placing the order.
If you require next day collection then please place your order before 13:00 to enable collection before 10:00 the following day.
The person collecting the order MUST present the order number and suitable identification at the time of collection. If you are not collecting in person then the details of the person collecting must be advised on the sales order or the order will not be released.
- Any order specified for collection must be collected within three working days. If the order is not collected in 3 working days it will be put back into stock. The order can be held for an additional 2 days only if ORGANO Customer service are informed within 24 hours of the order being placed.
Address & telephone number for collections is:
Opening hours : 09:00-15:00
Telephone number +27 800 172 953
Returns – Please call ORGANO Customer Service to arrange.
6. HOW DO I TRANSFER MY EXISTING ORGANO DISTRIBUTORSHIP TO SOUTH AFRICA?
1. Fill the Home Country Transfer Form and the Independent Distributor Application Form for South Africa (both downloadable in back office) and send them by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Request for a country transfer submitted between 1st of October – 31st of December 2018 will be FREE of charge if you have placed at least a 100 PV order within the same month.
3. Starting January 1st, 2019, a $50 USD administrative fee will apply and you will need to include it together with the request, the Home country transfer administration fee Form and proof of residency in previous and new country (South Africa).
4. Cash out all commissions from the current OG Wallet account (if applicable), prior to the request for transfer of country.
5. If approved, transfer requests may take up to 2-4 weeks for processing. The Company reserves the right to cancel or approve any request(s).
6. The OG Wallet account registered under the previous country will be closed (if applicable) and a new account in South Africa will be opened.
7. HOW ARE COMMISSIONS PAID IN SOUTH AFRICA?
Commissions in South Africa are paid to your OG wallet account.
8. WHEN ARE COMMISSIONS PAID?
Commissions are paid via OG Wallet. A distributor can transfer commission to their personal bank account or OG Visa Card*. Please see below OG Wallet Help Guide for more details on how to use OG wallet.
Commissions are paid weekly, monthly and quarterly.
* Note that commissions amount posted in the BackOffice may still fluctuate if the commission period is not finalized
9. IS THERE ANY WITHHOLDING TAX IN MY COMMISSION PAYMENTS?
There is no withholding tax applicable to the commission payments.
Please note that it is your responsibility to inform the tax authority that you have received income on which tax is payable and that you are responsible to complete your tax return for any tax due each year.
10. RECOGNITION: ORGANO INCENTIVES TO SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF YOUR BUSINESS IN SOUTH AFRICA
Following programs and promotions will be available in South Africa from October 1st:
- EMEA Recognition Programme https://emeablog.organogold.com/category/business/recognition/
- OG LifeStyle Bonus https://emeablog.organogold.com/organo-rewards/
- Star Achiever Programme https://emeablog.organogold.com/star-achievers-new-rewards/
- Go Getter Bonus https://emeablog.organogold.com/organo-rewards/
Sapphire Super Saturday
OG GETAWAY 2019. For more details click here
For more detailed information please see documents below:
- Founder’s Hello letter.pdf
- Welcome to the family.pdf
- How to Get Started.pdf
- IDA Form.pdf
- How to Get Paid.pdf
- Tell the Story.pdf
- Opportunity presentation Flipchart.pdf
- Policies & Procedures.pdf
- Direct Selling FAQS.pdf
- OG Wallet Help guide.pdf
Please visit our website at www.organogold.com. There, you will find useful information regarding the development of your business, the compensation plan, OG products, event updates and more.
We highly recommend you to contact your upline ORGANO Independent Distributor for any other information about ORGANO and its business opportunity.
For general inquiries and customer support, visit our Help Desk at support.organogold.com.
At ORGANO, we’re here to serve & support you!