Organo™ Gourmet Café Mocha blends together the rich flavor of black coffee, the creamy texture of chocolate, and the healthy properties of Ganoderma to bring you this specialty coffee. This one-of-a-kind combination of the finest ingredients can be enjoyed at any time to bring a hint of sweetness to your day.
What makes ORGANO™ Gourmet Café Mocha unique?
- Contains three sources of naturally occurring antioxidants found in foods — Ganoderma, coffee, and cocoa — to support your immune system.
- Its non-dairy creamer makes it the perfect beverage for those who are lactose intolerant and gives it a longer shelf life than other coffees containing dairy products.
- Its cocoa powder helps to support a healthy brain and makes your body to release serotonin and phenylethylamine, bringing you an overall feeling of happiness.
- Every stage of production of the cocoa found in ORGANO™ Gourmet Café Mocha is done by hand: planting, irrigating, harvesting, fermenting and drying.
- It’s a high source of flavanols, natural compounds that help support your cardiovascular system and promote a healthy blood circulation.
- The Ganoderma infused in ORGANO™ Gourmet Café Mocha adds the healthy properties of fiber and naturally occurring antioxidants to this delicious treat.
- This coffee-based beverage helps you kickstart your day with all the benefits of caffeine, providing you healthy energy levels and improving your physical performance.
- Its combination of sweet and energizing ingredients make it a good beverage to kickstart your day, a reinvigorating mid-day treat, and a perfect afternoon dessert.
- It’s smooth flavor and creamy texture makes it the perfect autumn-winter warm beverage to get cozy by the fire, and it is part of our 2018 Coffee Selection Gift Set.
It takes three to five years for a cocoa tree to reach maturity and bear fruits, and it produces approximately 1000 beans a year. Thanks to its high source of flavanols, that supports your cardiovascular system and enhance your blood circulation, cocoa’s scientific name, Theobroma cacao, means ‘food of the gods’ in Latin.